|10cc - VIP Experience||LONDON|
Royal Albert Hall
|1 - 1 from 1|
- *The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
• Pre-show standing reception in the VIP hospitality suite (for approx. 1hr 15mins) with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks available at the open bar. Guests may return to the hospitality area during the interval for further refreshments.
• VIP seat in the Stalls, close to the stage
• Luxury menu of canapés and hot & cold bowl food served among the guests
• VIP Experience ticket wallet and hospitality pass
10CCstars, from 7 Fan reports
Croydon - Fairfield Halls
Great from Tess10, 12/11/12I felt sorry for the people who came in after the interval. They missed so much! Absolutely brilliant, forgot how many songs they have not only written for other people, but recorded themselves. Everyone was up on their feet by the end of the evening.
Cheltenham - Cheltenham Town Hall
Simply fabulous! from ChrisRChamberlain, 12/11/12Best concert since seeing the Hollies at the same venue -would recommend this experience to any music lover.
Grimsby - Grimsby
FAB EVENT from Packer and Alison, 30/10/12My husband (56) and i (49) really enjoyed 10cc. It took us back to our youth!!! We really enjoyed it. Graham was ace.
About this Artist
10cc are an English art rock and pop band. Initially comprising four musicians - Graham Gouldman, Eric Stewart, Kevin Godley and Lol Creme - who had written and recorded together for some three years, before assuming the “10cc” name in 1972 - two strong song-writing teams, injected sharp wit to lyrically-dextrous songs. Stewart and Gouldman were st...