Marine Avenue, NE26 1LZ WHITLEY BAY
Two of the titans of cricket in a live side-splitting show full of memories from within the Test Match Special commentary boxes.
More information ...
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- ticketdirect - Print your tickets at home
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
Hear tall tales from across the globe from Brian Johnston to Jonathan Agnew and discover the extraordinary escapades of players both on and off the pitch. They will regale you with even more untold stories from memory lane and offer ‘direct from the booth’ insights from the Ashes and a summer of cricket.
Henry ‘My Dear Old Thing’ Blofeld is one of Britain’s most loved broadcasters and a bastion of the cricketing community. He is as notorious for his hilarious observations as he is for his astute cricket commentary.
Peter Baxter was the brain behind TMS for over 34 years; the man tasked with the unenviable position of corralling Henry and his cohorts around the world.
Together they offer a hilariously entertaining show for both cricket and non-cricket lovers alike.
About this Artist
A sporting institution, Peter Baxter was the organising brain behind BBC Radio’s Test Match Special for 34 years and Henry “My Dear Old Thing” Blofeld, OBE is one of Britain’s most loved broadcasters. He has commentated on the show since 1972.