Torbay Road, TQ2 5EZ TORQUAY
Dancing In The Streets returns in 2014. Buy Dancing In The Streets tickets on Eventim.
More information ...
U14 with an adult 18+
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
Dancing in the Streets is a spectacular celebration of classic music from the heart of the Motor City - Detroit, Motown was a prominent force in breaking down barriers around the world and equally as important, was responsible for producing some of the world’s most influential and enduring songs of the 20th century.
The Dancing in the Streets company will re-create the energy, style and music of the starts of the Motown stable. Together they will certainly have you dancing in the aisles!
Dancing in the Streets will take you through the Motown repertoire, with classic hits including a selection of the following:
I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Baby Love, My Girl, Dancing in the Streets, Shop Around, I’ll Be There, Signed Sealed Delivered I’m Yours, Where Did Our Love Go, What’s Going On, Please Mr Postman, Reach Out I’ll Be There, Stop In the Name of Love, You’re All I Need to Get By, Up Tight (everything’s alright), You Can’t Hurry Love, Tears of a Clown, Tracks of My Tears.
Made famous by artists such as:
THE FOUR TOPS, THE TEMPTATIONS, MARVIN GAYE, GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS, LIONEL RITCHIE, THE SUPREMES, SMOKEY ROBINSON & THE MIRACLES, MARTHA REEVES & THE VANDELLAS.
Dancing in the streetsstars, from 1 Fan report
Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes Theatre
Brilliant from Julie, 20/10/14I recommend going to see this as we had such a good time, the acts were brilliant. We could not fault anything, other than I wished I got seats a bit nearer, I did use the binoculars but they were not that good, very enjoyable and will see this again.