Arena Way, NE4 7NA NEWCASTLE
Featuring More Than 60 Disney Characters Including the Stars of Disney/Pixar’s Finding Nemo
More information ...
Doors open 1 Hours before show time.
Under 14s must be accompained by an adult 18+
Please select a special promotion from the menu and then enter the correct special promotion code, if required.
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and their friends from Disney’s Mulan, The Lion King and Pinocchio, and Disney/Pixar’s Finding Nemo, The Incredibles and Toy Story, take to the ice for a grand celebration in Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic. Produced by Feld Entertainment, this fanfare production features more than 60 unforgettable Disney stars that span the decades, a sing-along score of award-winning Disney music, stunning choreography, elaborate sets and beautiful costumes.
To be the first to hear when Disney On Ice tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on Disney On Ice plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
Disney On Icestars, from 1 Fan report
Leeds - first direct arena
Slightly dissapointed! from Slaws, 17/03/14The family enjoyed the Disney show but 2 of us had a restricted view due to the positioning of a lighting technician and his gear - which was not stipulated at the time of purchase. Also disappointed as we went to the lunchtime show expecting to be able to purchase food, to find that only a couple of the food outlets were open and after waiting for 10 minutes after ordering they had bizarrely ran out of hot dogs and burgers.