Market Walk, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire,
Dr Feelgood come to The Britannia Theatre in Kent this October. Buy Dr Feelgood tickets at Eventim.
More information ...
U14s with an adult 18+
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
Dr Feelgood have enjoyed a string of hit singles in many countries including "Milk & Alcohol", "Down at the Doctors", "Roxette", "She's a wind up" and "See you later Alligator". The last album to feature Lee Brilleaux, "Down at the Doctors", was recorded live on Canvey Island at the band's own music bar just two months before he died. Lee's final wish was for the band to carry on and so it was decided to continue. The current line-up of the band is led by their drummer Kevin Morris, and features Steve Walwyn on lead guitar, Phil Mitchell on bass and charismatic vocalist, Robert Kane.
To be the first to hear when Dr Feelgood tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on Dr Feelgood plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
About this Artist
Canvey Island, Essex, was an unlikely birthplace for Britain's finest R&B band. Its bleak industrial skyline set against the cold waters of the Thames estuary, keeps it from inclusion in most holiday brochures, but in the 1960's it was home to teenage friends Lee Collinson, Chris White and John Sparkes. The trio shared a strong interest in music, a...