8 Talbot Street, NG1 5GG NOTTINGHAM
Hawkwind will be touring the UK in 2014. Buy Hawkwind tickets at Eventim.
More information ...
Over 14s Only
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
To be the first to hear when more Hawkwind tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on Hawkwind plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
Hawkwindstars, from 1 Fan report
Manchester - Academy 2
unique talent from Rikster, 12/12/11One can't expect a band of 40 years to create the same genious that they did when young and care free but by God they almost manage it. The sound quality was a wee bit poor but Hawkwind continue to be unique.
One thing that does come over loud and clear however is that this is a band consisting of several very talented artists plus support musicians. What talent is, is of course hard to define but in the case of Hawkwind when Brock takes to the microphone, there is a distinct step change in the ambience and emotion within the music.
Dibbs' vocals are fine but lack the qualities that make a band special. Tim Blake was brilliant as always but one should not forget the best part of the evening, Huw Lloyd Langton. Why does this guy not have the stature of Blackmore, Paige and Clapton? Underated is an understatement. When musicians like Langton and Brock stop gigging, the world will have lost something very special
About this Artist
1969 - Hawkwind were formed by former London busker Dave Brock who remains at the helm today.1970 - The band appeared outside the perimeter fence of the Isle of Wight Festival and the first Glastonbury Festival. Hawkwind’s first single, “Hurry on Sundown”, was also released followed by the self titled debut album, ‘HAWKWIND’1972 – Band record and r...