45 Queen Caroline Street, W6 9QH LONDON
Soul sensation John Legend comes to the Eventim Apollo in October 2014. Buy John Legend tickets at Eventim.
More information ...
Under 15s with an adult
Please note Tickets for this Event have a £1 Venue Restoration Levy included as part of the price to attend the event
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- ticketdirect - Print your tickets at home
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
John's Gold-certified fourth album ‘Love in the Future’ has stormed the UK and sold over half a million copies, as well as being nominated for a Grammy this year for Best R’n’B Album. Its lead single ‘All Of Me’ also scored him his first ever US number one single.
John has always been known for his heartfelt songwriting and beautiful use of melody, and ‘Love In The Future’ was no exception. It also saw him explore new musical territory by working with the likes of Rick Ross, Kimbra and Seal, and cemented his position as one of today’s most intriguing and talented musicians.
To be the first to hear when John Legend tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on John Legend plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
About this Artist
John Legend tickets at Eventim.co.uk - your link to everything John Legend - concerts, tours, tickets, news and reviews. During his studies at the University of Pennsylvania, John was introduced to Lauryn Hill by a friend. He was working on his demos whilst studying English with an emphasis on African American literature. Lauryn enlisted his skills...