Arena Way, LS2 8BY LEEDS
The award-winning Mrs Brown’s Boys return in 2015 with their brand new tour How Now Mrs Brown Cow.
More information ...
Show starts 8pm Prompt
Contains adult humour Doors 6pm
Under 14s must be accompained by an adult 18+ at all times.
Luxury Experience Hospitality Packages are available for this show, click here for more information:
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- ticketdirect - Print your tickets at home
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
The award winning BBC 1 TV series saw last year’s Christmas Special being the most watched programme over the festive period. In between recording their TV show and a 10 week tour stint across Australia, Mrs Brown’s Boys filmed their full length motion picture Mrs Brown’s Boys D’Movie, released last weekend.
How Now Mrs Brown Cow is part of the hilarious series written by and starring Brendan O’Carroll.
To be the first to hear when Mrs Browns Boys tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on Mrs Browns Boys plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
Mrs Brown's Boysstars, from 1 Fan report
Manchester - Manchester Arena
Hilarious - Mrs Brown Live, The Best You'll See from Vikki Ward, 16/04/13A truly hilarious evening at the MEN Brendan OCarroll on amazing form as were the rest of the cast his Off Script moments seem to be most of the show and the cast reacting to give as good as they got. The cast simply bounce off one another and the speed of wit is fantastic. What did you mother die of? Frostbite. Frostbite, is that the best you could fecking do? Where did she die? Shopping in Iceland. Touche comes Mrs Browns reply! If you want to have a truly laugh out loud evening which will have you giggling the next day get tickets!!!!