Over 16s Only
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
Ford’s songs combine Americana, English melodicism and a touch of rock ‘n’ roll, tied together with finely-crafted lyrics. His emotive stories of social commentary, politics and love in a world going to hell are powerful, engaging and hark back to an era of classic songwriting. Think Tom Waits, Neil Young and Randy Newman. From raw-throated passion to delicate piano balladry, Ford’s music is intelligent, witty and authoritative.
David Fordstars, from 1 Fan report
Wakefield - Wakefield, The Hop
Thank You - David Ford at The Hop from Ian H, 18/11/13My wife Susan) dragged me to this - shes a fan - I was ambivalent. The venue was good - room for about 100 and I suppose that there were 80 people there - the bar was open throughout. David was wandering around pre-start and signed a copy of his book for Susan. When he arrived on stage he constructed a song called State of the Union building it up for a great start to the night. He ran through some acoustic numbers and some built songs to a great reception from a room of fans. I can safely say that by the time he got to tell us that he was putting his all into the last number Every Time and there was no encore because we had had it all I can honestly say that we felt that we had. Well worth the trip and well go to see him again - Thank You David
About this Artist
David Ford tickets at Eventim.co.uk - your link to everything David Ford - concerts, tours, tickets, news and reviews. While these days he is best known for his extremely passionate solo performances, this artist first rose to popularity when he was the lead singer for the independent rock group Easyworld. While singing for Easyworld, he released a...