Brook Street, PR1 7BQ PRESTON
The Lancashire Hotpots come to 53 Degrees in Preston this December. Buy The Lancashire Hotpots tickets at Eventim.
More information ...
Over 14s Only
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
To be the first to hear when The Lancashire Hotpots tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on The Lancashire Hotpots plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
About this Artist
The Lancashire Hotpots are a comedy folk band from St Helens, Lancashire, England, formed in December 2006. The group record songs about Lancashire, technology and British culture (e.g. "Chippy Tea", "He's Turned Emo", "eBay Eck").Their songs make use of Lancashire dialect. Their first single, "He's Turned Emo", gained over 230,000 plays on MySpace...