Shepherd's Bush Green, W12 8TT LONDON
See The Men They Couldn’t Hang at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire in 2015. Buy The Men They Couldn’t Hang tickets at Eventim.
More information ...
Under 14s must be accompained by an adult 18+
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
On the exact day of release of "The Godforsaken Voyage", The Men They Couldn't Hang joined Stiff Little Fingers for 3 weeks on their UK tour. Tom Spencer now switching to guitar duties, allowing Paul Simmonds the freedom to switch between Mandolin and Bouzouki. This combined with several Festivals appearances in UK and German act as which a great prelude to TMTCH’s 30th anniversary in 2014 for which the band are busy writing new material right now. Later in 2013 the band will launch a 'Pledge' campaign to enable fans to not only buy unique recordings in advance of the album but also to help shape the final end product.
To be the first to hear when The Men They Couldn’t Hang tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on The Men They Couldn’t Hang plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
About this Artist
The Men They Couldn't Hang came together in 1984 to perform at the alternative music festival in Camden town alongside the legendary Pogues and the Boot Hill Foot-Tappers. Paul Simmonds, Philip 'Swill' Odgers and his brother Jon, veterans of the Southampton based pop-punk band 'Catch 22', met Pogues roadie Stefan Cush whilst busking in Shepherds Bu...