Brook Street, PR1 7BQ PRESTON
The ONLY Smiths tribute band from and based in Manchester, The Smiths Ltd have a unique selling point and authenticity that is hard to beat.
More information ...
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
Needing a nothing short of superb frontman to fill Morrissey's shoes, the band set about an extensive 4-month search. Bearing an uncanny vocal and physical resemblance to Morrissey, Johnny Turner completed the line up in June 2009. The band played their first gig later that year to a rapturous audience and haven't looked back since.
The ONLY Smiths tribute band from and based in Manchester, The Smiths Ltd have a unique selling point and authenticity that is hard to beat. Faithful to a T, The band also uses the same guitars, bass, amps and drum kit that The Smiths used on their final tour.
It's unlikely that the Smiths will ever play live again and certainly not with the passion and energy of that brief period between 1983 and 1987. The Smiths Ltd are the closest you will get to experiencing that live charge of Morrissey, Marr and Co on stage, playing an arsenal of classics including 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out', 'Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before', 'This Charming Man' and many more.