8pm-2am / Last entry 10pm
This event will be filmed.
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
A halloween fiesta like no other. With carnival-esque pageantry, giant skull processions, acrobats, dancers and beautiful decorative art & costumes.
- Giant Skull processions around the venue
- ‘The skulls’ dance troupe & acrobats
- DJ’s all day accompanied by our live section
- Free skull face painting
- Confetti, co2 and light show
Please note: this event is not part of the Dia de los Muertos public holiday, which has significant religious meaning and many traditions that will not be happening at our show.