Under 14s must be with an adult. No under 14s on the floor, must book tiered seating
Door time 6pm
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
Born Curtis James Jackson III, 50 Cent first broke onto the scene with the hit song ‘In Da Club’ in 2003, which was so popular that it even set a Billboard record as the most listened-to song in radio history, within a week! He has since released some of greatest hip-hop songs of recent years including Candy Shop, 21 Questions, Baby By Me and Ayo Technology which featured Justin Timberlake and Timbaland.
He has won a number of accolades including a highly coveted GRAMMY Award, thirteen Billboard Music Awards, six World Music Awards, three American Music Awards and four BET awards since Eminem and Dr Dre produced debut album Get Rich or Die Tryin’ was released.
2015 has been a busy year for 50 Cent, who has been trying his hand in acting and gained a number of appearances in hit films Spy featuring Jude Law and Melissa McCarthy, as well as Southpaw with Jake Gyllenhall and Rachel McAdams. He is also working on his sixth studio album, ‘Street King Immortal’, with the first single ‘Get Low’ ft. Jeremih, 2 Chainz and T.I already available.
In November 50 Cent will be embarking on a UK tour which will include dates at Manchester Arena and Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle.
About this Artist
Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975 in South Jamaica, Queens, New York), better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is a Grammy award nominated rapper, actor, singer, entrepreneur, author and founder of the hip hop group and label G-Unit. After leaving drug dealing to pursue a rap career, he released his debut album Guess Who’s Back? in 2002. ...