U14's with an Adult in seats
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
The dates, which include Manchester Arena and Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle, are part of the band’s 2-year tour which will poignantly end with their final show ever at Staples Center in their hometown of Los Angeles.
For over 30 years Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Mick Mars and Vince Neil have penned some of the most iconic classics, including Girls Girls Girls, Dr Feelgood, Bitter Pill and Looks That Kill.
Mötley Crüe will be performing them as part of the ultimate farewell which will be their biggest production and pyro show to date, which will include Nikki Sixx’s flame throwing bass as well as Tommy Lee’s “Crüecifly” drum coaster.
Speaking ahead of the tour, Nikki Sixx said: We're excited to come back to Europe with all the songs, bells and whistles and say goodbye during The Final Tour to the greatest fans in rock n roll.”
Joining Mötley Crüe for The Final Tour will be rocker Alice Cooper who shot to fame in the late 1970’s with a number of hit albums including Lace and Whiskey and From The Inside.