36 Brunswick Street, ST1 1DR STOKE-ON-TRENT
Brace yourselves, as Swedish Viking-metal titans Amon Amarth come to The Sugarmill in 2015.
More information ...
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
Fans of the genre will be in no need of an introduction. With a career that has spanned over 22 years, and numerous studio albums, they are a big name to any metal fan worth his salt. If you’re not familiar, front man Johan Hegg’s “imposing stature and Thor-like growl’ will make sure you never forget.
To be the first to hear when future Amon Amarth tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on Amon Amarth plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
About this Artist
The band emerged from the previous band Scum, founded in 1988 by Paul "Themgoroth" Mäkitalo (Dark Funeral) on vocals, Olavi Mikkonen on guitar, Nico Mehra (aka Nico Kaukinen) on drums, Petri Tarvainen on bass and Vesa Meriläinen guitar, the band originally played grindcore based on "jagged riffs, dark atmospheres, untethered vitriol and copious amo...