Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- ticketdirect - Print your tickets at home
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
Steve Parrish raced at the highest level of motorcycle racing, becoming British Champion in 1976 and 5th in the 1977 500cc World Championship, as team mate to that year’s champion Barry Sheene. Barry who met Steve in 1975 is quoted as saying “if he was to set up his bike as well as his victims and had put as much effort into the bike as he did the intricate pranks he pulled on people he would certainly have been a World Champion.”
Steve then dabbled with sports car racing before moving to truck racing “because it was less painful than riding bikes” where he won 5 European Truck Racing titles for Mercedes Benz.
Steve is currently the BBC commentator for Motor GP and has been commentating since 1988, but he is equally famous in the world of motorsport for his pranks, and the real reason for this show.
With a life full of scrapes, near misses and funnies, including riding Barry Sheene’s bike to qualifying for the world champion, filling rooms of sports personalities with live frogs, and jumping hire cars from second floor car parks in Daytona onto the beach.