Marine Avenue, NE26 1LZ WHITLEY BAY
Bringing the glamour and energy of the big stage, you’ll be dancing in the aisles!
More information ...
Please select a special promotion from the menu and then enter the correct special promotion code, if required.
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- ticketdirect - Print your tickets at home
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
Having celebrated the show’s 25th anniversary in 2011, the cast and crew are back with a brand new show, featuring songs from your favourite artists. Bedecked in tartan for their tribute to the Bay City Rollers, dressed to impress in honour of Elvis and ready to rock and roll to the iconic sounds of sixties, That’ll Be The Day is a show for the whole family.
That'll Be The Daystars, from 1 Fan report
milford haven,pembrokeshire - torch
better and better from sheel, 15/09/13it gets better every time i see it .trevor and gary are great .mind i have a soft spot for gary he is so funny.i have been going to the shows for nearly 20 years never miss them
About this Artist
That'll Be the Day (abbreviated as TBTD) is a touring rock ’n’ roll show playing theatres and concert halls throughout the United Kingdom and Great Britain. That’ll Be The Day was first performed in 1986 and is now the longest running 'one-night' touring show in the United Kingdom. The show, which currently comprises six vocalists and five musician...