Guildhall Square, PO1 2AB PORTSMOUTH
The Waterboys will be touring the UK in 2015.
More information ...
U14 with an adult 18+
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
The Waterboysstars, from 2 Fan reports
London - Roundhouse
Fantastic again from Lee, 05/02/15The Waterboys were fantastic again at the Roundhouse the other night. I especially enjoyed the encore of Purple Rain, How Long Will I Love You and Fishermans Blues. Looking forward to seeing them at the Eventim Apollo in December!
London - Eventim Apollo
Gig Of The Year from Elron Hudson, 19/12/13This was, without a shadow of a doubt, gig of the year 2013. The Waterboys are the best band in the world right now. No messin. What a cracking venue too!
About this Artist
The Waterboys are a band formed in 1983 by Mike Scott. The band's membership, past and present, has been composed mainly of musicians from Scotland, Ireland and England. Edinburgh, London, Dublin, Spiddal, New York, and Findhorn have all served as homes for the group. The band has played in a number of different styles, but their music is a mix of ...