Cromwell Road, DN31 2BH GRIMSBY
The Manfreds hit the road again in October 2014. Buy The Manfreds tickets at Eventim.
More information ...
U16s with an adult 18+
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
To be the first to hear when more The Manfreds tickets go on sale you can sign up to the Eventim Ticket Alarm.
Eventim is also on Facebook, Twitter & Google+! Connect for all the info on The Manfreds plus the latest concerts & festival line-up information, travel details and loads more!
The Manfredsstars, from 2 Fan reports
Birmingham - Town Hall
What a Night from Lindap, 19/11/12Saw The Manfreds at Birmingham Town Hall on Sat 17th and can honestly say that it was the best 60s act concert have ever seen. In fact, it was perhaps the best concert I have ever attended full stop - and Ive seen a few. Paul Jones AND Mike DAbo, how much better can it get. The music appeared contemporary, the personalitys were amazing and they didnt rely on the same old 60s arrangements - although that would have been good enough for us. I could happily have gone to the same show on Sunday night. Cant wait for the next tour
Guildford - Guildford G Live
Go see the Manfreds from John RJ, 13/11/12I thought they were going to be good but I was blown away - especially by Paul Jones voice and harmonica playing. If you get a chance go and see them - you wont be disappointed.
About this Artist
The Manfreds are the reunited core members of Manfred Mann without Mann himself. Originally gathered together to help promote a television-marketed compilation of the old group’s 1960’s hits, Mike Hugg, Mike Vickers, Tom McGuinness, Paul Jones, and Mike D’Abo enjoyed playing together sufficiently to extend their reunion activities by years, past th...