Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
Joe Brownstars, from 2 Fan reports
Birmingham - Birmingham Town Hall
Joe Brown talent from The Ukelites, 19/05/14Joe Brown and his team of talented performers gave us a great night out at the Town Hall in Birmingham. My husband first saw Joe at the Hippodrome in 1960 and was looking forward to this event. We were not disappointed. The music was great, a mixture of old favourites and brilliant covers. We particularly enjoyed the ukelele music and have had the album for some time. Joe had a great rapport with the audience and with his team which made the event even more enjoyable. The Town Hall venue was lovely too; intimate but with room for all
Weston super mare - Weston Playhouse
Great Event from Joan, 19/05/14Loved the show. Joe is a natural charmer and a great musician as were all the band. An eclectic mixture of old songs, rock and classical. With the Ace of Spades being my favourite. Thanks Joe
About this Artist
Joe Brown has worked as a rock and roll singer and guitarist for more than five decades. He was a stage and television performer in the late 1950s and a UK recording star in the early 1960s. He has made six films, presented specialist radio series for BBC Radio 2, appeared on the West End stage alongside Dame Anna Neagle and has written an autobiog...