Howard Jones LEEDS - Tickets
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
He set out his manifesto in his very first single ‘ New Song’. The lyrics called on the listener to challenge their preconceived ideas, to see both sides and ‘throw off your mental chains’.
'New Song' was recently used in a pivotal scene in ‘Breaking Bad’ where Aaron Paul’s character Jessie Pinkman questions if he wants to ‘play by the rules’. 'New Song' peaked at number 3 in the UK singles charts.
Along with ‘New Song’, The first two albums, ‘Humans Lib’ and ‘Dream into Action’, brought Howard a host of hits including ‘Things Can Only Get Better’, ‘What is Love?’, ‘Pearl In The Shell’, ‘Like to Get To know You Well’, ‘Hide And Seek’ (performed at Live Aid), ‘Look Mama’ and ‘No One Is To Blame’, which reached No.1 in the US.
Howard has sold over 8 million albums across the globe and is one of a select group of British artists who have comprehensively ‘broken America’.
Howard Jones solo shows are an intimate trip through Howard's 30 year music career. Many of his best known songs were composed on his favourite instrument; the piano. Howard shares behind the scenes stories and reveals the inspiration behind the songs in these rare acoustic shows.
Howard is supported by Elise Yuill, an artist supported by his Dtox Record label. Elise is a Devon based singer songwriter who is fast becoming a recognised name within the world of contemporary folk music. Elise, following successful shows in 2015 at Glastonbury festival will be performing songs from her debut album due for release in 2016.
About this Artist
There are few artists who came to prominence in the eighties who are as prolific and hard working as Howard Jones. He seems to be constantly out on tour or creating diverse and superbly crafted albums in his studio in Somerset England. In 2007 alone he released 3 albums and played over 60 concerts around the world including UK, USA, Australia, Denm...