Theatre Square, NG1 5ND NOTTINGHAM
Go West & Nik Kershaw Together in concert With very special guest T’Pau.
More information ...
U14 with an adult 18+
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
Go Weststars, from 2 Fan reports
Dorset - Bournemouth
Best night I have had out in years - brilliant from Vicky, 06/11/13I have loved Go West since their first single and they were better now then ever, they just get better and better. Sex of Fire was amazing as well as all the best go west songs. So good I intend to buy tickets for another concert.
Lancaster - The Grand Theatre
Go West from gizmo, 22/03/11Didn't really know what to expect, after all Go West were an 80s band, so I went there not expecting too much.They gave an absolutely fantastic performance, I would definitely recommend you don't miss this if you liked Go West in the 80s. Their version of 'Rolling In The Deep' was better than the original, wish they would record it onto CD.They did all their old hits and we were all up in the aisles dancing and singing along. The band were brilliant and both Peter and Richard still have their amazing voices. I loved every minute of the show, and would definately go again. Hope they will come back soon to this area and do more shows.
About this Artist
Go West tickets at Eventim.co.uk - your link to everything Go West - concerts, tours, tickets, news and reviews.Peter Cox and Richard Drummie formed Go West in 1982. They started out with only a publishing deal and a TASCAM Portastudio, but they sought out a producer and recorded two songs without a band or record deal. Their efforts were worth it ...