The Sessions At Abbey Road - VIP LONDON - Tickets
VIP seat in the stalls
- Pre-show standing reception in the VIP hospitality suite (for approx 1 hr, 15 mins), with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks available at the open bar. Guests return to hospitality during the interval for further refreshments.
- Luxury menu of canapés and hot bowl food will be served throughout the reception
- VIP ticket wallet and ‘VIP Experience’ hospitality pass
6.45 - ACCESS TO HOSPITALITY - 8PM SHOW START
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
Overseen by the legendary recording engineer Geoff Emerick, authentic sounds are blended with an immersive environment. The original studio has been meticulously restored while the singularity of each album is captured through unique choreography. Dazzling cinematic effects take you on a journey from early Liverpool to swinging London and the phenomenon of Beatlemania.
This is more than a tribute, this is a portal to music history – telling the Beatles story like you’ve never heard before.
Enjoy the VIP Experience with a pre-show standing reception in the VIP hospitality suite before taking your premium Stalls seat for the concert.