Greystones Road, Sheffield, S11 7BS, S11 7BS SHEFFIELD
Buy tickets to see Lotte Mullan in Sheffield here at Eventim.
More information ...
Over 14s Only
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
Lotte Mullanstars, from 5 Fan reports
Liverpool - Cafe Nero
amazing from djkelly, 03/11/10went to see Lotte Mullan at cafe nero Liverpool not quite knowing what to expect and we were blown away by a fantastic set. Ive seen a lot of live music in a variety of venues but this was definitely one of the best. Such amazing songs, very entertaining but very wise. Bought the CD and cant stop listening to it. Wish Id known Alright with me many years ago. Amazing songs, fantastic voice (which I feel is capable of even more) brilliant playing (percussionist was fantastic), if you get the chance to go and see her in small venues do it now before she is only playing big places.
Manchester - Cafe Nero
Talented Singer/ Songwriter from Marnies Mum, 02/11/10We were lucky to see Lotte at the Manchester Cafe Nero. Lotte really is a talent to watch with captivating vocals and lyrics with depth. Combine this with her warmth and personality meant that this really was a pleasure. Both she and drummer Alex were truly engaging and sang a good range of songs from the album Plain Jane. We were almost tempted to travel to Liverpool for her next gig that night!
Reading - Caffe Nero
Small and intimate gig from Col, 02/11/10I was lucky enough to catch Lotte (and drummer Alex) during her Caffine tour of selected Caffe Neros this month. The Reading Cafe is very small but Lotte and Alex set-up by the only electrical socket available. Although there were only 11 of us at the gig (including 2 staff), Lotte and Alex performed a really enjoyable setlist of songs from Lottes new album (Plain Jane). I thoroughly enjoyed the 30min set, Lottes enthusiasm, great guitar playing and light-hearted really warmed the small audience. I will definately be catching Lotte and Alex when they are next visiting berkshire.