Doors Open 6.00pm
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- ticketdirect - Print your tickets at home
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
GRAMMY Award-winning Dionne Warwick has sold over 100 million records worldwide and has been captivating audiences with her soulful voice since she began her musical career in 1961. It was the 1968 classic hit ‘Do You Know the Way to San Jose?’ for which Warwick received her first ever GRAMMY.
Roberta Flack is another GRAMMY Award winner to join the bill this year. In fact, she was the first singer to ever win the Record of the Year award at the coveted ceremony two consecutive times in 1973 with ‘The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face’ and 1974 with ‘Killing Me Softly with His Song’.
While The Drifters originally formed as a backing group in 1953, they have become one of the most successful American soul groups of all time with an impressive catalogue of hits which includes the likes of ‘Saturday Night At The Movies’, ‘Save The Last Dance For Me’ and ‘Down On The Beach Tonight’.
Mary Wilson, along with Diana Ross and Flo Ballard made history as the most successful female singing group. The Supremes influenced so many groups and singers and their hits ‘Baby Love’, ‘Where Did Our Love Go’, ‘You Can’t Hurry Love’ and ‘Stop in the Name of Love’ are some of the most significant Motown songs ever.