Doors 7pm Curfew 11pm
Under 14s must be accompained by an adult 18+ at all times.
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
From The Jamstars, from 2 Fan reports
London - KOKO
Good fun from Frenchy, 02/07/13Saw Bruce Foxton at KOKO in Camden. was a good set, there is a definite difference from the crowd when he played the Jam hits as opposed to his own stuff. All in all was a good night. Im too young to have seen The Jam in their Heyday - but From The Jam came pretty close.
Islington Empire -
From The Jam from Essex Loyal, 23/11/11Bruce is showing his age with mood swings and I would never waste my money on watching the band again after Bruce walked off stage at the Islington Empire claiming someone threw beer, which in truth did happen but never landed anywhere near him or the stage. Bruce if you can't live up to Weller then stay at home put your slippers on and watch X Factor !
About this Artist
Bruce Foxton is a part of the English Rock and Roll establishment. A musician who is most commonly recognised as the bass player in legendary The Jam and Stiff Little Fingers. In The Jam, he and drummer Rick Buckler were the driving force, power and rhythm section behind singer, guitarist, and songwriter Paul Weller. Bruce’s versatility is evident,...