U14s with an adult in seated
Please note a £1.20 charity donation is included in the price of the ticket
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- ticketdirect - Print your tickets at home
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
- Venue Collection
The album was released in June and went straight to the top of the UK album chart, selling more than the rest of the top 5 combined, topping the charts all over the world, bringing the band their first Number One album in the USA.
The How Big Tour this September will see Florence + The Machine embark on a 12 strong string of dates which will take them across the country, including nights in Newcastle and Manchester, where the band will perform tracks from the new album, including Ship To Wreck and What Kind of Man.
Having gained worldwide success with previous albums Lungs and Ceremonials, fans can look forward to hearing some of the band’s most iconic songs including Dog Days Are Over, Shake It Out and You’ve Got The Love.
The How Big Tour follows Florence’s show-stopping performance at Glastonbury where the band replaced the Foo Fighters as the festival’s headliners after Dave Grohl broke his leg and was unable to perform. Florence + The Machine made sure to pay tribute to the band by performing a heartfelt cover of the hit Times Like These.
About this Artist
Florence + the Machine formed in 2007 in London. The band is the recording name of singer/songwriter Florence Welch and a collaboration of other artists who provide backing music for her; Florence Welch is the band’s only constant member. Florence is an art-college dropout from Camberwell, London, who was discovered singing Motown covers in a night...