33 QUEENS ROAD,, LS6 1NY LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE
Big Country will be touring the UK in 2015.
More information ...
Best Seat Booking
You select the price – we select the best available seats
- Information for ticket selection.
- * The price to attend the event, where displayed, includes the ticket price plus, where applicable, booking fee and Venue Restoration Levy. Additional per transaction charges, ranging from £2.50 for standard mail to £12.50 for Secure International Delivery apply.
- Standard Mail - Tickets are sent First Class post to the UK only
- Registered Mail - Tickets are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only.
- Secure International Delivery - Tickets shipped to customers outside the UK
Coming into 2014, new challenges arose for Big Country. With Mike Peters dedicating his efforts full-time towards the support of the 30th Anniversary of The Alarm’s Declaration, Big Country have been joined by Simon Hough to perform vocal duties. He has fit in perfectly as the band continues its touring which will continue throughout the year as Big Country will celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the release of the album, Steeltown with the Steeltown Tour this autumn.
Big Countrystars, from 2 Fan reports
London - The Clapham Grand
Great performance - Poor amplification of Guitars from Marshall Stack, 01/12/14A fantastic evening, a great performance to a great bunch of fans but it was spoiled by inadequate amplification of Jamie and Bruces guitars. Throughout the performance several members of the audience tried to point this out! Both guitars were going through what looked like two 50 watt amps and miked to another system that clearly was not working. I was front centre stage but should have heard something!
Holmfirth - Holmfirth Picturedrome
Big Country hits Holmfirth from Michelle T, 01/11/13Fantastic gig with old faves and some new stuff too which wasnt out of place. Problem with the sound though - quite muffled through some of the numbers. Winter Wonderful and Chance were good for me!
About this Artist
The nucleus of Big Country was formed when Stuart Adamson left The Skids in 1981. Stuart recruited guitar partner Bruce Watson who also lived in Dunfermline where the band was based. They were initially a five piece and featured fellow Scots Pete and Alan Wishart who went on to form Runrig and in Pete's case, become a member of Parliament. This lin...