first direct arena Leeds - Directions
Address: first direct arena
By TrainLeeds City Station on New Station Street is around a 15min walk from first direct arena and a major hub on the national, regional and local rail network – providing connections to a wide variety of destinations.
By BusThe nearest bus stops are:
- Clay Pit Lane
- Wade Lane / Lovell Park Road
- Woodhouse Lane
- Leeds City Bus Station – York Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 7HU
- Leeds Corn Exchange Bus Point – New Market Street and Call Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 6DG
- Leeds Station Interchange – New Station Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 4JE
- Leeds City Bus – £1 charge. Runs Mon - Fri every 8-10mins from 6.30am - 7.10pm, and Saturday every 8-10mins from 7.50am - 7.10pm.
By CoachLocated on Dyer Street next to Leeds City Bus Station and approx. 15mins walk from first direct arena, the coach station provides national and regional connections to a wide variety of destinations.
Leeds Bus Station is Wheelchair Friendly. All bays at the station have also been modified so that wheelchair users can get on and off buses easily. It is also registered as a Safe Place, which allows support and help for any persons with a disability to come into the station and ask for assistance.
By TaxiA hackney taxi rank is available at first direct arena and is signposted from the main doors of the venue. Additional ranks are available at a number of locations adjacent to the Arena – Merrion Way (after 10pm), Wade Lane, Merrion Street, Woodhouse Lane, Cookridge Street and Portland Way.
For Sat Nav systems, the venue postcode is LS2 8BY.
For live travel updates, please visit the Leeds Travel Info website.