Eventim Apollo London - Accessibility
Access RequirementsFor access requirements, please call 020 8563 3800 and choose option 2. Alternatively you can email email@example.com for more information.
The line is open from 10am – 5pm and operates Monday to Friday. Please note that no other query can be dealt with on this number.
Alternatively, anyone coming in person when the box office is open can still buy wheelchair and ambulant tickets in the usual way.
StepsThere is an access ramp at the front entrance of the building, or two steps from the street into the venue. The foyer and bar area into the auditorium is step free. The circle seating area is only accessible via steps .Unfortunately there is no lift to the circle area.
- 30 steps from the main entrance to the circle foyer
- 10 steps from the circle foyer to circle auditorium entrance
- 12 steps from circle auditorium entrance Row F to A
- 39 steps from circle auditorium entrance Row G to Z and rear circle standing
Viewing PlatformsThe two access viewing platforms are located either side of the stalls seating and start approximately from Row X in the stalls. Each platform can accommodate four access customers and four personal assistants per performance. At the furthest point, the access ramps are 30 meters from the stage.
Disabled Access ToiletThis is located at the rear of the stalls, by the wheelchair access seating ramp. The Disabled Access toilet has been fitted with a RADAR lock; please bring your key with you to access the toilet. If you do not own a RADAR key, please ask the staff member who is assigned to the Disabled Access ramps for the key.
Sound AmplificationThe venue has a hearing loop system that covers rows J-R in the Stalls, plus blocks 8, 9 and 10 in the Circle. Amplification headphones and neck loops are available for a refundable deposit of £5. Please speak to Box Office staff upon arrival to collect a unit.
Guide DogsGuide dogs are welcome into the venue and our staff are happy to look after them during the performance. If you are bringing a guide dog, please call 020 8563 3800 to inform the venue in advance.
BarsThere are four bars in the stalls entrance. There are no steps from these bars to the stalls auditorium.
London UndergroundThe nearest tube station is Hammersmith, on the District and Piccadilly lines. The tube station is located in the Broadway Shopping Centre across the road from the venue and is wheelchair accessible. The Hammersmith and City line tube station is also nearby.
BusHammersmith Bus Station is also inside the Broadway Shopping Centre and is wheelchair accessible.
ParkingThe theatre does not have any parking spaces, but it is possible to drop off guests directly outside the venue on Queen Caroline Street. There are a limited number of on-street parking spaces near the venue. The nearest car park is on King Street in Hammersmith. If you need information on parking with your blue badge in Hammersmith, please click here.
Parking in the Borough of Hammersmith & FulhamHammersmith & Fulham Council is a dedicated participant in the European Blue Badge Scheme. As long as you display your badge and clock correctly, you can park in any shared use bay in the borough free of charge. This applies to all badge holders, not just borough residents.
There are also a number of Disabled Use bays in the borough, which any Blue Badge holder can park in. Blue Badge holders can also park on a single yellow line for up to 3 hours.
Please remember, you must display both your badge and clock to park in Disabled Use bays or on single yellow lines.
A Blue Badge does not entitle the holder to:
- Park where there are loading restrictions. These are shown by yellow markings on the kerbstones. Signs nearby will tell you when a restriction applies.
- Park across a dropped kerb. These are used by prams, wheelchairs and other pedestrians. Blocking them can cause serious difficulties to these people when they try to cross the road.
- Park in front of a crossover. This is an access crossing for vehicles to drive off the road onto private land.
- Park in a bay marked for other special users – for example Doctor’s bay, Market Traders bay, Motorcycle bay or Goods Vehicles only.
Disabled Bay Locations Within Hammersmith & Fulham Council
- Margravine Road (side of road: north-east) from a point 0.36 metres north-west of a point opposite the common boundary of Nos. 5 and 7 Margravine Road
- Lochaline Street (side of road: north-west) from the common boundary of Nos. 8 and 10 Lochaline Street
- Yeldham Road (side of road: south-east) the party wall of Nos. 64 and 66 Yeldham Road
- Biscay Road (side of road: north-east) the party wall of numbers 69 and 71 Biscay Road, south-westward
AssistanceOn the evening of an event, we advise disabled customers to arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to the doors opening for early entrance. When you arrive, staff will be available to assist you if required.
Please make yourself known to the Box Office on arrival.