Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - Accessibility
Metro Radio Arena provides the following facilities to assist with access requirements:
- Accessible parking is available free of charge on site with the display of a valid blue badge (badge holder must be present & subject to availability)
- A box office window with a lowered counte
- All box office windows are fitted with a loop system
- Concession & Merchandise stands with lowered counter
- Designated seating areas within the venue for wheelchair users, or those with walking difficulties, and their companions
- Unisex accessible toilets fitted with radar keys
- Wheelchair accessible toilets available on every level
- A hearing loop system within the lower tiers. Please speak to the Accessibility Team for more details on booking this area
We advise customers to share their access requirements and any other information that may help the team book suitable seats within the arena at the time of booking.
To book tickets, please call the Accessibility Team on 0844 493 6666 and select option 3 or visit the venue Box Office in person.
Free Tickets for Companions
Where a patron with disabilities requires a companion to attend then the combined total cost for patron and companion will be equivalent to the full price of one ticket. This must be stated at time of booking before payment is made.