Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - Accessibility
Metro Radio Arena prides itself on being accessible to everyone.
Booking TicketsAccessible tickets can be purchased from the Accessibility Team – either over the phone on 0844 493 6666 (select option 3), or in person at the Metro Radio Arena box office. Tickets may also be purchased via Eventim – the venue’s official ticketing partner – subject to availability.
Please note: all tickets are subject to a facility fee of 55p per ticket.
Customers are advised to share their access requirements, and any other information that may help the team book suitable seats within the arena at the time of booking.
Free Tickets for CompanionsWhere a patron with disabilities requires a companion to attend, then the combined total cost for patron and companion will be equivalent to the full price of one ticket.
Please note: this must be stated at time of booking, before payment is made.
Venue FacilitiesMetro Radio Arena provides the following facilities to assist with access requirements:
- Accessible parking is available free of charge on site, with the display of a valid blue badge (badge holder must be present & spaces are subject to availability)
- A box office window with a lowered counter
- All box office windows are fitted with a loop system
- Concession & Merchandise stands with lowered counter
- Designated seating areas within the venue for wheelchair users – or those with walking difficulties – and their companions
- Unisex accessible toilets fitted with radar keys
- Wheelchair accessible toilets available on every level
- A hearing loop system within the lower tiers. Please speak to the Accessibility Team for more details on booking this area
- Diabetic food is allowed in the venue
Contact DetailsIf the information you require is not listed above, please contact the Accessibility Team for further assistance:
- By phone – 0844 493 6666 (select option 3)
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post – Metro Radio Arena, Arena Way, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 7NA