Eventim #eventimpics Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message.
2. The winner may be required to participate in publicity events after the draw and by entering the promotion acknowledge their consent to take part in publicity and for their name and details of their application to be published by Eventim UK. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a written request to Eventim UK c/o the Marketing Department.
3. The prize is as stated and there will be no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition, contest offer or promotion by a prize winner.
4. Eventim reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
5. This competition is open to UK residents excluding employees of Eventim UK and associated agents or anyone otherwise professionally associated with this promotion.
6. Entries, which are late, illegible or not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the competition.
7. By entering the competition each entrant accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. All those featured in the photos entered must have given permission for their image to be used.